_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Friday, November 04, 2005

Econ exam

We had our second microecon exam on Wednesday, and I thought it was pretty easy. But the following exchange occurred in our living room this evening.

Jason: At least this econ exam was easier than the first one.

Sarah: Yeah, and only four problems.

Me: Four problems? You mean three. I did three.

Sarah: No, it was choose one from part A, two from part B, and one from part C.

Me (agitated): But it said "choose one" on the second page!

Sarah (sympathetic): It was a typo, the cover sheet said two and she wrote it on the board, too.

Me: Oh, fuck!


I emailed the professor...hopefully she takes pity on me in some way. But it's obviously way more my fault than her fault.

1 comment:

Teague said...

I'm retaking the econ exam tomorrow. Not so fun, but better than it could have been.