_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Friday, August 04, 2006

Not So Dull

I'm going to break the no blogging about work rule briefly to mention that we had a tour of Dulles airport yesterday, and it was awesome. I thought the highlight was going up to the tower and watching them move aircraft around...so cool. I would also point out that there is more than one way to take the name "Explosive Dog Unit."

I telecommuted today so that I could sit in on a breakfast meeting that was related to my thesis. I'm a little unsure about the etiquette for blogging about meetings with people, so I'll be general and say that I think my thesis will provide the opportunity to work with some really cool people, including a guy who's writing a book who I might be able to share interviews with.

This weekend I'll be putting some final touches to put on my thesis proposal, but aside from that I'm looking forward to finally having a few days where I don't have all that much to do.

No comments: