_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Europe!

I'm about to leave my parents' house in Connecticut for a big European trip that was hastily planned within the last few weeks. Tonight I'm flying to London, where I'll be staying with Jesse and Sophie for a few days. Then Reed will meet me there, and we'll take the Eurostar train to Paris, where we will spend 4 days. Then we'll stop in Lyon for a bit more than a day to check out the city and its cool bike sharing program. After that, we'll be in Barcelona, Reed will head back to the US after a few days, and Kat will meet me. We'll spend a few days more in Barcelona, then to Madrid, and finally to Lisbon.

I've only been to Europe briefly before, and that was with a group from my high school, so this will be way better -- I'm quite excited. I'm going to post on the blog a few times while I'm there if I can.

No comments: