_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Songs of the Moment (An occasional feature)

> A Tribe Called Quest - Award Tour [YouTube]
> Sufjan Stevens - Decatur, Or, Round of Applause For Your Stepmother!
I still think this album is amazing, and I've been listening to it way too much.
> Listing Ship - Dance Class Revolution
> Bishop Allen - Things Are What You Make of Them [mp3]
A wonderfully catchy song that I was introduced to through Mutual Appreciation, which stars one of the members of the band; in one scene the song is just finishing on the radio.
> Smashing Pumpkins - Here Is No Why
> Liars - We Live NE of Compton
This album is so awesome.
> !!! - Heart of Hearts [mp3]
This single gets me excited about their upcoming album. And if they come to B-more/DC I'm definitely there.

No comments: