The most common was my name. And in line with my goal of being a doughnut expert, "best doughnuts in NYC," "doughnut quest," "best donuts in NYC," and a number of other doughnut-related queries also appeared high on the list.
Digging a bit further down, other people arrived at my blog looking for things that I was not as well-positioned to help them with:
- what is that smell mic cable
- how do you tell people you've already sent invitations to, that it was going to be a potluck
- ironing sneakers
- nude photos vacation croatia
- chicken gizzards in dc area
- sample letter-complaint letter-food lying on the floor in offices
I'm especially fond of that last one. I really hate how there's food lying on the floor in our offices. Do you think someone else has already written a letter about this that I can copy? Otherwise, I don't think I'll be able to properly convey the particulars of this situation.