_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Itinerant hermano

My brother left a week or so ago for a South American trip of indefinite length -- he and his friend Andrew started in Costa Rica and are traveling south. Here they are on top of Cerro Chirropo, the highest peak in Costa Rica, at sunrise (guess which one is Davin):

Yes, I'm a little jealous. It's possible I'll go meet up with him after finishing school and before starting work, but the odds are against it working out.

Anyway, after a cold and blustery day here yesterday, spring suddenly broke out today. It was quite gorgeous, and I took a big meandering bike ride around the northwest portion of the city. And then I got home to find ants had started swarming the kitchen counter, right on cue...

No comments: