_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Friday, October 19, 2007

Victory!

I finally succeeded in obtaining a ping pong table this week.


It was an effort...I got a Zipcar pickup truck, headed out into 'burb oblivion in NoVa (Northern Virginia, for those not in the know), and the guy helped me disassemble it and load it in the back. Zachary helped me set it up when I got back.

But it was definitely worth it, because I HAVE A PING PONG TABLE!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy crap! Congratulations on the table! You are now even more officially awesome than before. Now everyone in the D.C. area should be prepared to feel the wrath of your wicked spins....

Anonymous said...

Hannah already stole my "holy crap", so I'm left only to say, "Crazy Pants!!" I am more jealous than I ever have been in my life. There's a small chance I'm a bit overly dramatic at times. BUT NONETHELESS!! My San Franciscan self will not stand for this cross-coast ping pong rivalry. I will either be forced to get my own ping pong table, or to visit you. Probably the latter...

Anonymous said...

I second (or third) the congrats on the ping pong table acquisition. That's a major life course transition, as we say in the sociology biz. I don't think I told you this, but I was experimenting with a soft paddle and more spin last time I was home. It's not as fun to me, but my brother Thomas was consistently beating me, and that wasn't fun either. Anyhow, I'm guessing you're going to take it to the next level now that you've got a table. Have fun!