_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Religion

The "Religious Views:" field on Facebook is a reliable source of amusement and quirks (if not so much of actual religious views -- 72% of my friends don't post anything).

A browse through the profiles of my friends (or is that Friends, or "friends"?) finds the following Religious Views represented:

Christian
Agnostic
Atheist
I believe in the essential vowel nature of the letter Y.
Politically Progressive Militant Agnostic
Magical Realism
Christian - Lutheran
Gnostical Turpitude
FSM
self serving
Unitarian Universalist
Jewish - Naturalist
New York Yankees
Apathetic
I like communion wine and those wafer things.
Other
I believe in the Almighty coffee bean.
Hebe
Pantheist
Roman Catholic
Intractable conflict generator
God.

No comments: