_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Monday, October 27, 2008

Nostril Notoriety

Looking at the webstats for my blog, I noticed that there was a meaningful uptick in visits this past week. In particular, a lot of views of this page featuring the jack-o-lantern I made last year. Sure enough, if you do a Google image search for jack-o-lantern nostrils, it's the first hit; if you search pumpkin nostrils, it's the third hit. If only I could monetize my nostril authority...

2 comments:

lj said...

That last sentence is surely on the list of best ones ever written. If only, Teague, if only.

Anonymous said...

Wow, it's like you hold a world record for creating the world's most famous nostrilled pumpkin. And I used to live with you!