_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Housemate selected

I guess I never posted about the conclusion of our housemate search. Not like you were waiting on the edge of your seat, but I can report that Zachary will be joining Kate and I in the house. It's a good sign that he rides his bike to get around, and he works at the Federal Reserve, which makes us a 100% federal employee house (Kate being at NIH).

An appropriate epilogue to the small-world coincidences surrounding the housemate-seeking: Today at work, this guy Dan, who sits just down the hall, stopped by my desk to ask if I was the Teague he had emailed with about the house (he ended up staying in his current place). He's going to come by to play some ping pong once I get a table...

No comments: