_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Albums in order

I was flipping through my CDs this past weekend, and I got the urge to arrange them in order of how much I like them. I have had this urge before, but it always seemed like a silly way to spend an hour. But this time I guess I was bored, because I did it, and I took pictures to record my current taste for my own personal posterity. Below is the top 20, with #1 on top. If you are also bored, you can look at the full set of 223 albums, which I uploaded to Flickr in a fit of self-absorption.


(This naturally omits the albums I have only in digital format, or burned on CD. I also excluded the few albums that I simply don't listen to anymore, as well as Zaireeka, since it's not really operating on the same plane.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

did I leave a couple of my CDs laying around your player? i don't recognize any in that stack.