_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Happy birthday to the both of us

It was my birthday last week, and I celebrated in NYC with Nina and Shane -- Nina is one day younger than me, so we covered both of our birthdays in the course of the night. Here's the Triborough Bridge, as grainily seen by my phone from the rooftop in Queens where we went to a BBQ with Alex:



I visited my parents in CT for a couple days, which was very nice. (Upon my arrival, my mother said "Tomorrow, if you're around for lunch, we can make sandwiches. (See earlier post.) She made carrot cake, which I will take over a sandwich any day.

I also remembered that I forgot my blog's birthday. Since August 11, 2005, I have posted 450 times (including this one), which comes out to about one post every two and a half days. Doesn't seem like I've posted that much, but that's what it averages out to...